New Moon in Pisces- Peace is awarded

 

Hello Fellow Travelers,

New Moon in Pisces is calling us inward this week. Finding the peace within, finding the stillness and the one-ness within ourselves is something we can all do.

The *Sabian Symbol for Pisces at 12 degrees is "A sword, used in many battles, now sits in a museum". 

I find it fascinating that this is the symbol for this moon after the week we have had coming up to the moon. War. Again. With the philosophy and spirituality I adhere to, we travel inward to find ways to bring ourselves into harmony, and look at our own personal lives. Where can we lay down the sword? What can we learn from past battles? What wisdom can be applied in our lives?

Disagreements and wars have been the ways of the world. Yet, our collective heart is reaching out and asking each of us to do our part in anchoring in a new world.

A world where we figure out solutions for Peace.

I have a mission. It is personal. I have walked the path of the spiritual warrior for many a year. I have had many "wars" that I have been a part of in my personal life. I have had to fight for my well-being and my children's safety. I have had to stand up to those "In power" and say NO. I have had to leave the justice up to the divine. I have also been the recipient of justice in human form.

I share this because I want to encourage us. I want to acknowledge that at times battles are necessary. When you are being attacked. Standing up or fighting back is necessary. What is also necessary is that as many of us as possible hold the Light and anchor Love so that as a collective we find the courage, strength and resilience to once and for all stand up for each other, say NO to the bullies, greed, and evil, and change the course of human history.

I think we are up for it. In a way, perhaps never seen before on this planet.

I know there are many powerful helpers in body and spirit that have been activated. Our human spirit is getting the charging that it needs.

I receive my encouragement by listening to my inner guidance and then taking action steps. I gather with likeminded others in ceremony for peace. When I feel helpless I call in the Angels and do whatever I can to add my energy to solutions.

I have a prayer box and within it I place the names of those I hold in healing love each day. Prayers are constantly being prayed for those in need.

If you would like your name added, let me know. If you'd like to join in powerful circles, I am giving you links here. Let's visualize the battle swords laying in the museum. See the our future ancestors looking at the sword and thanking us for bringing peace onto this planet in our lifetime.

Love,

Mary

Net of Light Gatherings www.netoflight.org 
Sacred Circle Reiki 
** Sabian Symbols-- images for each degree of the zodiac wheel. Channeled many years ago, they are now accepted as the energy patterns used to help discern the messages of the cosmos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II