New Moon, New bloom


 Hello Fellow Travelers,

It's February 1. New Moon energy is flowing. Imbolc energy is present. This new moon is connecting us with others of like mind and spirit. Who has come into your life lately that ignites your heart? Brings light into your world? What has resurfaced or re-emerged?

This New Moon energy is beckoning we take a good look, feel, and acknowledge what has been stirring within.

There is one last pass for something significant to find its rightful place in your life. A long cherished dream or hope has shown up. It may look different, but it has the feel of something you always knew would come to pass, show up or be brought to fruition.

The seeds of your heart are sprouting. They have been germinating for awhile now, in the soft, rich, fertile soil of your Soul.

No matter what the last few years have looked like for you, the true matters of the heart have never left. They have been waiting patiently for you to claim them and say "YES" I want that! or "YES" I am ready now. or "YES" I don't feel ready, yet I will open.

The sweet balms of Love are looking for places to make home.

I read something from one of my dear fellow travelers. She said. "let's open our eyes and minds so that the magic can be revealed." (thank you Becca)

The magic is revealed instantly. This is what is happening now. The magic is being revealed, the connections, the experiences, the ideas, inspirations, and all you need to live your life true to the matters of the Heart are being revealed.

In the energy of this New Moon and Imbolc (the halfway mark between winter and spring) may you open your eyes (and hearts) and mind so that the magic may be revealed. May this magic bring you renewed hope, healing of the deepest nature, and a clear glimpse of magic and miracles. May you feel the magic enter into your entire being and uplift you. May miracles break you open so that Love may have its way with you.

Love,

Mary

artist WomensMagick www.womens-magick.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II