Loud and Strong Message

 

Hello Fellow Travelers,

How are you doing? Loaded question.

I will share with you, my journey this past week. It has been a potent week, and we are all in need of support.

First of all, feel all the feels, go deep, reach out, I am here if you need to come be held in the Heart of Gaia. I am here near or far, virtual works. Breathe, do radical self care, because you can and because you must.

I know I have been cultivating my life in such a way that during times of great trauma and stress, upheaval and change, I have something to hold onto. I can trust that which I have created because it has been built from the pushes of my soul.

My life, my work, my family, my commitment to healing, to peace and harmonious collaboration has been through so much disruption, upset, trauma and challenge. And I have rebuilt. I have been and will continue to provide healing services, sacred circles, trainings and safe space. Because I can and I must.

On the Solstice, I did a sacred ritual, as I am ought to do. It had been awhile since I did a despacho ceremony. Since the pandemic I have not had the pleasure of gathering in person and doing such a ceremony with you. I have however kept up the ritual and have been adding your prayers and requests to this prayer box.

A few weeks before the Solstice, I had a small flood in my home. The water soaked my son's personal items that I have had stored in my basement! This was upsetting, yet I could feel his energy letting me know it was time to clear, clean and ready myself and make space. So I went about cleaning and clearing. I was able to release some of his things, and overall tidy up the space that holds his belongings. Clothes mostly. I gave away some of his things to his beloved family members. There is more. It is a most holy and reverent experience for me. I feel his presence and can still smell him on his clothes, although they have been washed a few times now. I always know that when he wants to make himself known, he is letting us all know he is a strong warrior angel for Love. Still. Five years later...

This led me to find some letters written to him, some prayers and all the condolence cards. It also led me to open the Prayer Box (pictured above) where much to my surprise I found many prayers dated back to 2016. This was the last time we held a sacred circle- Winter Solstice 2016. It was January 2017 when my life changed with the death of my son and then 2020 with the pandemic. Life has changed for all of us. It continues to in some most upsetting ways.

I read through the names and the requests from the prayer box, so that the most potent healing energy imaginable and then some, would go to all of you, and all of those you held/hold in your healing requests. The energy flowed outward, upward and the Divine intertwined immediately. I felt my son and all our passed on loved ones who still walk with us during these tumultuous times. 

Your prayers have been held in this sacred box, within my sanctuary, among so much healing love for almost 6 years. I usually burn these prayers in a ritual, each month on the full moon, but here it has been 6 years! I hadn't realized this to be so, and yet it feels as if this is the most perfect time for these prayers and blessings and notes of condolences be found. They are powerful. They hold so much and they have been marinating and stewing in reverence here.

Time to clear space and free the prayers and blessings!

So I did. Your prayers were burned (safely) during the blessed despacho ceremony I held solo on the Summer solstice. The sacred smoke rose up and was carried to the heart of the universe. The ashes were scattered in my garden. I expect you will be feeling the surge of support coming now (or already landed) during the coming days and weeks.

Your guides, angels, loved ones in spirit, the divine feminine and divine masculine, source energy is surging in support of each one of us now. Our loved ones are being held, our desires, hopes and deepest longings being heard. Most of all, I see it as a huge opening to heaven (spirit, source, LOVE), so that all the help we so desperately need right now to right our so out of balance planet, can pour in. I see the collective Heart energy radiating, beating, with the thunderous sound of the Divine Universal Mother's Heartbeat.

So much healing was released. So much power to Love. So much Power in Healing Love.

I wanted to let you know ,and assure you, that you are being held in this most potent energy. You will know it. Feel it now. Whether you had prayers in this box or not, if you are reading this at any time, you are a recipient of the Heart of Gaia Energy of Divine Unconditional Love. And you are being activated at the deepest heart level, and called to connect with the Universal Heart.

You are being challenged to grow in your Heart and Soul Wisdom and take immediate action in whatever ways will stop, change, dismantle, anything that is hurtful to self or others. Ask for help, you will receive it. Pray really loud and be ready to take action. Receive the streams of healing love, heal thyself and be a light unto others.

I wrote this the day before the Solstice

"Calling ourselves back home into ourselves is the most courageous thing we can do. Connect with the subtle body of self and the subtle bodies of others in our immediate circles. Protect our subtle bodies. Clear and align with the wisdom of the Divine, the heartbeat of the Mother. This helps us and our collective people, all our relations. We are in the completion and beginning of a cycle of great change."

Keep good care and keep good care of those in your care. Do not underestimate the power of spirit in action flooding through you to make this world into a different place than what we are seeing play out.

Thank you for what you do already to help your fellow human. 

Use your spells of goodness and cast the nets of divine love often. Surround self and loved ones with healing balm so strong, Remember how far you have come, what you have created from Love and protect this. Share it. Hold circles for others who need to remember or to heal.

Do what you came here to do, from your SOUL. Get in your lane and drive yourself and others to places you are meant to be in. We need you. Protest, activate, vote, help, rage, cry, rest, restore. Despair, anger and rage are all appropriate feelings, yet we do not stay in them, we honor them and ask what might we do because of such deep feelings. You are validated in your rage.

Whatsoever we do/think/be/stand for, do it all for the well-being and highest good. Call on your wise teachers, and ask them to step it up, guide, show the way. Listen to the elders or anyone who has walked through the transformational fires of death, and have risen up through the ashes, and at this point, that is many, many of us. Be careful, be discerning, don't be fooled, or lulled. Do not go back to sleep, or pass off responsibility. 

You are here and that matters. You are a part of the collective Heart Energy and are not about to doubt yourself now!

Reach out. Let me know if you felt your prayers being heard and your deepest soul mission awakened. Step through the resistance of conditioning and take that next right step.

Love,

Mary

Drag to Move

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II