Taurus Full Moon Eclipse Energy

 


Hello Fellow Travelers, Deep Divers and Spelunkers of the Soul,

We sit in the middle of the New and Full Moon Eclipse Energies right now. Where does this energy find you?

I had to share some intel with you. Intel is the right word. Intel based in lived experience as well as keeping a sharp eye on what is transpiring beneath the surface.

Why are we so afraid of change? What fears does the word transformation bring up. Why so resistant to transformation?

If there is one thing that is certain it is change, and transformation. It is happening always. To fear something that is a vital part of life is a misuse of power and a waste of precious resources.

Our personal power and its resources are dependent upon being an active participant in change, and transformation.


When I pose a question to the wisdom of the Universe, Higher Consciousness and my own inner Source of Inspiration, I need only wait and look around to discover the answers playing out around me.

Why is it I see so many so afraid of change, transformation? What might I share that can shed some light?

I have faced change, transformation and death each stage of my life. It has come to me. It has risen up from within, fueled by the natural rhythms of life. It has called out to me and I have had to answer. I am not alone in this. This is the human journey.

My life is a testament to change that is fueled by my most authentic self, yet it hasn't always been met with congratulations or the support I expected. Thus the fear of transformation and change persisted. The resistance was a soft humming as I took step after step to change and transform and grow and evolve through some of life's most intense challenges.

What has come to me as of late was the depth and pervasiveness of the lie about change and transformation. That if you did life right, or behaved in a certain way (that the dysfunctional family, society, religions, told you to), you would not have to be facing changes. Change would pass by your door. Death would not knock. All would remain in a nice status quo box. And most of all, you would be safe, cared for and protected from all of life's changes and transformations. Truth- as you deferred your inherent power to change and transform, your outer world became more and more restricted, and oppressive.

Truth is...

"Transformation is the creative power of your soul"

My inner guidance team, often gives me sentences or words to help answer those questions I pose to the Universe. This particular "tag line" came about 10 years ago. I didn't quite understand its full meaning until now.

If transformation is the creative power of your soul, then why are we so afraid of it?

The layers, upon layers, years upon years, of conditioning that told us that we are not to trust ourselves, that our soul belongs to someone else, or we don't have the right tools or enough goodness to access it shrouded this truth.

Resisting change is a deeply ingrained defense mechanism to keep the lies in place and your power in hiding.

Change and transformation has been co-opted and told that it is unattainable, somehow off limits or wrong.

But what is really true is that as we walk the path of individuation, evolution, higher consciousness, or just plain "wanting better for ourselves" we realize that change, transformation and death (the ultimate transformation), holds magic, and miracles, fertile and potent energies that open doors and grant entrance into the most sacred inner portals.

Look at the changes occurring in your life right now. No matter if they were at the hands of another desiring to keep control, or at the hands of the unconscious shadow, you can now use the energy of change to bring about a transformation steeped in self realization, responsibility to self-truths, and personal power. You have capable hands. Use your own hands to shape the transformations. Use your agency. Use your skills, abilities and soul power and authority.

Change and transformation is life force energy. Direct it in the ways of love and compassion, healing and cooperation. Use it in service to your creativity.

May you take some time during this in between Moon time to call in the power of the changes occurring right now in your life. Use your life force energy, your voice, your actions, your time, to harness the power of change and transformation and apply it in some real and tangible way.

If you feel victimized by the changes put upon you by others, or at the hands of the unconscious shadow that is running rampant right now, take heart. Transformation is the creative power of your soul. You know within how to take one step in a way that is honoring a life of transformation.

You are in capable hands. Your own awakened hands!

If you would like a detailed personal energy report for this Full Moon in Scorpio, please order below.

I completely believe in the power of riding the waves of transformation and change with the utmost support. The heavens are a map I have followed through the deep changes and transformations of my life.

Death and re-birth is the true power of life.

We are always releasing the old, the skins of the past, the leaves of the summer, and as we do so, the potent energy of transformation is growing ever stronger.

I support you in the seasons of your life. Let's dive into this creative energy of our souls and be the alchemists of our lives.

Mary

Moon Reports - Order HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

The Moon Called to Me. How I came to be an Astrologer