Shifting...whoa!
Things are moving, and shaking, and clearing and releasing. Shifting!
Can you feel it? The shifting that is going on is palpable. Internal shifts and external shifts.
What do I mean by the term "shift"? "Shift" is a term I use to describe how energy moves and the end result of that movement. As energy moves it creates a great disruption and when it settles everything is in a different place than before. In this new place, we have the opportunity to see with different eyes, hear with different ears and feel with different hearts. Open hearts.
Earthquakes, floods, fires and storms will cause shifting. Relationships ending and beginning, jobs started or ending, death, birth, an illness or a healing. These are all great shifts that change the landscape of our lives in ways that give us the opportunity to see, hear and feel differently.
The shifts now occurring can be triggered by these big events and they can also be subtle.
I would gather to say you have been experiencing both extremes.
Anything and everything that is blocking our internal and external heart opening is clearing, leaving, releasing, and therefore each and every one of us personally and collectively is experiencing great shifts.
Bring to mind a recent change in your life. Something perhaps uncomfortable or deeply moving. Bring yourself to remember what you felt like moments before learning about the change. Then, how you felt moments after, and how you feel now. You are different. You have shifted.
You can see, hear, think and feel differently.
No need to know exactly what the difference is, simply settle into the new you. The different perspective you hold. The view from your heart.
A small, yet profound shift for me occurred the other day. I gazed out my kitchen window and felt a sensation of being "closed in or crowded." I looked some more and I saw why. The flowers, bushes and plants in my yard are now thriving.The grass was so green and lush. They are full, robust and healthy and most of the flowering plants have not even started to bloom yet.
I remembered the devastation I felt a month ago after the major hail storm shredded my garden. I recalled the anxiety and panic I felt. My organic garden, started from seeds given to me for Christmas from one of my sons was surely gone! My flowers, my beloved flowers were never going to bloom, all the love, care and attention had just been destroyed before my eyes. I felt angry, sad, even victimized by something completely out of my control.
Now, however I felt hopeful and happy and enormously grateful. I heard my guidance say " each year you worry about the abundance and each year you are given so much."
The voice of my divine guidance was right. Each year I plant and sow and tend and nurture and I still held onto the feeling of "is what I am doing enough?"
Each year I silently and subtly questioned. Until now. I shifted. My perspective has shifted. I am seeing, hearing and feeling from a different vantage point. I saw my backyard with new eyes. It is representative of my life. I tend, nurture and diligently care for others, my world, and myself. I give so much time, effort and love. Yet never felt it was enough. I apparently was still holding onto a belief that "it was never going to be enough". Until now.
I've shifted.
I can see it is more than enough. What I do, how I do it and all of that, is enough. I have so many plants in my yard they are crowding each other. The morning glories are winding their way up the trunks of the sunflowers, the hail storm perfectly pruned away the smaller squash plants and made room for the hardy ones. My garden is flourishing because of the storm, because of the change, because of the shift.
I hope you can relate. I tell you these personal stories in order for you too, to see, know and feel your own shift. It is so important that we wake up and participate in the shift in our personal lives. I tell you these stories so you might feel the resonance and are compelled to own and direct your shifts in order to be an awakened part of the shifting that is occurring on our planet at this time.
Shifting is uncomfortable and is downright painful. Yet, as soon as you participate with the shift instead of deny it or fight it, you then are living in your true power. I am guided to be a beacon of truth right now and remind you of who is creating these shifts.
It is indeed you that is creating the shifts. It is your higher Self, your Christ consciousness and your Light that is creating these shifts. Align with that part of you and live each day in sacred union with the inner divine. Be in your light and in your true power and you will survive these shifts!
Your heart is opening, you are awakening. And we are all in this together.
May the power of love be with you this week and always.
Blessings on this amazing awakening journey,
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment