Solstice Blessings
Hello Beautiful Fellow Travelers!
Solstice Blessings to you. This is an exciting time for all of us who are on our path of soul power and awakening! I heard recently that "being on a path is an attitude or consciousness". I see it as a determined and focused consciousness that is a living expression of your spirit.
How do you live your spirit's expression? What is your favorite way to express your spirit?
One of my favorite ways is to create art. I love to draw or paint and while I do not claim to be a great artist by any means, my soul just loves to create art with paint and bright vivid colors. Usually the subject of my paintings are flowers or dragonflies or butterflies. Mostly flowers, the beauty and healing energy I find in flowers truly inspires me.
For many years though, I hesitated and held back my love of painting. I also held back and hesitated with my writing, my healing work and other means that my spirit longed to express. The most common excuse I used was "I'm not good enough". aka - don't have enough education, training, etc, etc. I share this with you because I know this is a common theme among my fellow travelers and it is time we call ourselves out. Gently, yet with determination and focus, its time to call ourselves out from under the un-truths that would keep us back from experiencing true soul power- joy and love and peace and harmony!
For many years now I have been peeling back the cloaks that hid my true spirit. Little by little, risk by risk, the light shines through. We are in this together and I encourage you too to reveal your true and beautiful self in whatever way is necessary for you so that your spirit is free, has breathing room and can walk, run or skip, untethered. Now.
You are "enough" to do what your spirit came here to do. You are adequate and quite capable and able. If you have the dream and the desire, however small, you also have the capacity to manifest, experience and create what it is you dream and desire.
And, at this time there is much, much help! In the next few days, each and every one of us will be receiving a summer solstice transmission. I like to think of it as a time when the heaven's open and the angels and spirits of light and love shower their blessings down upon us. Not only are the blessings abundant around you, but you are also waking up inside. There is a shifting happening with each and every one of us. Our hearts are expanding and our cells are becoming lighter.
Over the course of the next several days, take time out and feel the transmission of divine love as it rains upon you and enters into your being. Feel the awakening of your cells, the calling of your spirit and the expansion of your heart.
I encourage you to go at least one step further on the path of your spirit's expression and invite yourself to risk releasing and expressing your spirit in ways that may have eluded you in the past because you judged yourself in some way "inadequate" or "not enough". You release your spirit simply by doing something fun or something that brings simple joy into your life. You release and express your spirit by telling a truth, saying what you mean, expressing your self, your art, your voice. Sing, hum, dance. Be assured that you will awaken within you something so powerful that it will lead you home, to yourself and connect you to your true power.
On
a personal note: In preparation for the Solstice I have created an Etsy
Shop. It is a true expression of my spirit and it is for the sheer joy
of it that I created this shop. My paintings are there along with the
story of how I create these paintings. Take a peak and enjoy the
blessings of the flowers that show up on the canvas. You can visit them
here MamaMarysHeartArt
Have a blessed Solstice. Enjoy, create, celebrate. Find the beauty within and without. Open your heart and take in the blessings.
Love,
Mary
Solstice Blessings to you. This is an exciting time for all of us who are on our path of soul power and awakening! I heard recently that "being on a path is an attitude or consciousness". I see it as a determined and focused consciousness that is a living expression of your spirit.
How do you live your spirit's expression? What is your favorite way to express your spirit?
One of my favorite ways is to create art. I love to draw or paint and while I do not claim to be a great artist by any means, my soul just loves to create art with paint and bright vivid colors. Usually the subject of my paintings are flowers or dragonflies or butterflies. Mostly flowers, the beauty and healing energy I find in flowers truly inspires me.
For many years though, I hesitated and held back my love of painting. I also held back and hesitated with my writing, my healing work and other means that my spirit longed to express. The most common excuse I used was "I'm not good enough". aka - don't have enough education, training, etc, etc. I share this with you because I know this is a common theme among my fellow travelers and it is time we call ourselves out. Gently, yet with determination and focus, its time to call ourselves out from under the un-truths that would keep us back from experiencing true soul power- joy and love and peace and harmony!
For many years now I have been peeling back the cloaks that hid my true spirit. Little by little, risk by risk, the light shines through. We are in this together and I encourage you too to reveal your true and beautiful self in whatever way is necessary for you so that your spirit is free, has breathing room and can walk, run or skip, untethered. Now.
You are "enough" to do what your spirit came here to do. You are adequate and quite capable and able. If you have the dream and the desire, however small, you also have the capacity to manifest, experience and create what it is you dream and desire.
And, at this time there is much, much help! In the next few days, each and every one of us will be receiving a summer solstice transmission. I like to think of it as a time when the heaven's open and the angels and spirits of light and love shower their blessings down upon us. Not only are the blessings abundant around you, but you are also waking up inside. There is a shifting happening with each and every one of us. Our hearts are expanding and our cells are becoming lighter.
Over the course of the next several days, take time out and feel the transmission of divine love as it rains upon you and enters into your being. Feel the awakening of your cells, the calling of your spirit and the expansion of your heart.
I encourage you to go at least one step further on the path of your spirit's expression and invite yourself to risk releasing and expressing your spirit in ways that may have eluded you in the past because you judged yourself in some way "inadequate" or "not enough". You release your spirit simply by doing something fun or something that brings simple joy into your life. You release and express your spirit by telling a truth, saying what you mean, expressing your self, your art, your voice. Sing, hum, dance. Be assured that you will awaken within you something so powerful that it will lead you home, to yourself and connect you to your true power.
Have a blessed Solstice. Enjoy, create, celebrate. Find the beauty within and without. Open your heart and take in the blessings.
Love,
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment