Spiritual Stress Management

Hello Fellow Travelers,
Surprise stress attack this week!
Not sure where it was coming from or why it was even there.
Anecdote or medicine?
Write it an unsent letter!
We did this in journaling class last evening and it was so helpful. I share this spiritual way to deal with stress here for you.
First and foremost, call out your Essence. You must first call out your Essence in order for this to work. Take a deep breath, focus on your heart or your core. Trust that your Essence is with you.
Second step. Get pen and paper and then write a letter to your stress. Name it, own it, claim it and just let it know how you feel about it. Tell it off, tell it like it is, tell it to go to...and/or ask it why it's there and what is it's point! Really what is the point of uncomfortable, frustrating stress?
There is a point to your stress. It is a message from your Essence. The point or reason varies according to you.
The message I got from my Essence about the stress I was experiencing was~ be introspective right now and value my desire to have peace and quiet. Do not say yes to anything unless I REALLY want to do it. There was more, but I hope you get the point!
The point is in order to come back to your delicious center and be held in the arms of your Essence, you might want to consider asking ~what is the point of any or all stress you are experiencing?

Stress is not the enemy, it can be your ally if you know the proper way to treat it. Call it out! Listen, let it be heard and respond by giving yourself whatsoever it is your Essence is telling you it needs.
Stress is a message from your glorious Essence. Don't just assume that though, use your pen/paper and call out the stress. Be heard!
Enjoy the process!
Have a blessed weekend.
Mary www.marydagostino.com
The Heart of Gaia Creative Healing Arts
Transformation is the Creative Power of the Soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II