solstice ritual

Hello Fellow Travelers, 
Life is a journey indeed! Each and every one of us travel this journey in our own unique way.
No way is better than another, no way is right or wrong, it is all simply a journey of learning and discovery.
This journey is both insightful and debilitating, it is both beautiful and distasteful, it is both/and.

This is a theme that I have been sitting with lately. The Both/And theme. I have seen it, lived it, taught it and been taught by it. It is a hard core theme, yet it is also a theme that brings us to a sense of peace and acceptance like no other.
Imagine this:  A world in which Both/And reign. You can be both a woman and empowered, you can be both a man and be sensitive, you can be both a mighty fearless person/county and treat your friends/citizens with respect and dignity. You can be any skin color or race and be treated with respect and dignity - at all times.
Both/And.
What a concept, a truly spiritual concept that demands our attention, reflection, contemplation. AND ACTION.
During this Solstice time, I challenge you to dig deep within yourself. Where in you is "Both/And" needing to come into being? Where in you do you need to move over your old beliefs about people, or situations or attitudes (yours) and be in the place of "Both/And"
There is so much room for growth, for love, for acceptance, for peace, for joy and for the connection we crave in the "Both/And.
As a Solstice Ritual, I invite you to call in your angels, guides of light and love and ask to be shown where it is within you that you cut yourself off from the love and acceptance of yourself and others because you are in an either/or  mindset.
Either I am loved and accepted this way or I am not loved and accepted. Either I am for this and against that, either I love him or her. Either I am good or bad, Either I am worthy or not worthy. Where does this live in you? And are you ready to turn it over?
Either/Or gives way to Both /And.
Simply put, I am asking you to open your heart and find a deeper acceptance of your self, of life and of your fellow human being/fellow travelers.

We all could use a little Both/And acceptance and love right now.
For love and acceptance will save the world. No matter where you've been, what your life situations, what your challenges are or have been, you are LOVED. 
I wish you a blessed Solstice.  
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

The Moon Called to Me. How I came to be an Astrologer