Hello Fellow Travelers

Hello Fellow Travelers,
I feel your love and support and am so very grateful!

Some of you I know and see often, some of you I barely know, have never met, or have yet to meet! I am so honored to have all of you giving out such love vibes. I feel it each day.

I am being healed, held, and nourished in the arms of the Divine. I am re-establishing myself after a devastating loss and extreme heart opening experience. I am both profoundly sad and extremely joyful, and everywhere in between. The saddness of course comes from the physical loss of my child. His light and love were a bright source for so many in his short incarnation.

The extreme, and profound joy comes from my faith and knowing that his light and love live on. For me, this is not said lightly. It is from years and years of devotion to Source, years and years of faith that there is life after life, that our beings are strongly spiritual and that this life is but a fleeting time to experience whatsoever our souls are wanting to learn about. Love is cleansing, clearing and opening new pathways in every area of my life. I am so grateful and you are here with me!

Where is love opening new pathways for you?


Each day, in this time of healing, I come home to myself, over and over again and as I come home, I am greeted by my own Light, my own Love and the Sacred as it lives on in me, and you. I am greeted by the Divine as it lives in each day. I am greeted by a strong and courageous One Love, One Heart of our collective Humanity as it is exressing at this time on our Mother Gaia.
I am greeted by smiles, warm wishes, good food, friendly conversations, texts of love, tears, sharing, and the depth of the human experience. I am greeted by the plants, the sun, the furry friends, and Spirit as alive and tangible as never before. I am greeted by grief and with that comes the hand of God/Goddess to lend comfort, protection and whatseover I may need to be able to be with grief. 

These words here are to give each one of you hope and perhaps a little push forward and into a deeper and more abiding experience of your day. Love is not to be taken for granted. You matter. Now, at this time, exacty as you are. Fill yourself up today with Love, however it may show up for you. Receive this love, share this love and trust that you are loved. Exactly as you are. Today. Now. Know that you too, are always being held in the loving embrace of the Divine, wherever your path takes you and whatsoever greets you upon your Sacred and Holy Path of this Life.

Have a lovely week.

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II