Heaven Isn't Just For Old People

Hello Fellow Travelers,

If you are reading this, you are most most likely, a questioner of  life, expander of horizons and completely unique individual.  You may have felt like you didn't quite belong in the world as it was presented to you. You might be able to see that which others can't or don't or won't. You might call out authority, know things deep within, and hold other such magical and mystical gifts. You are meant to be different, to shine, and to create "new normals". You are not meant to fit in, bend to accommodate others, or shut down or shut off your inner zeal and zest for life. You are meant to shine loudly and clearly!

You are the change makers and the light bringers. It is a very intriguing and beguiling way to live life. It is potent and powerful! It is necessary and we need you now more than ever.  By this time in your life, you have managed to create some pretty amazing changes and probably pissed off a lot of people. Do not worry, this is merely a part of the path of the change maker, and challenge is a necessary agent of change, created to remind you that your power lies in shining, Be-ing true to yourself and that courage is activated when you accept the challenge to grow, shine and learn, through whatever adversity life brings your way.

What is true at this time is that, we change makers are finding each other and creating a much needed, vibrant connection. We are coming together and forming an energy grid, a power vortex, fueled by love. This grid and power vortex is allowing more and more people to feel the love and support, non-judmental acceptance, kindness and compassion that is so very much needed.  Challenge and adversity, being different, unique or going against the grain, creates potent energy that may be used to help you continue to be your most individual, unique, Self Ever.

There are so many different ways of seeing life, other than the way it may have been presented to us. You bring these new ways forward. New perspectives require new thinking, the true catalyst for healing, growth and evolution. For most of my youth, in my most formative, impressionable years, I was presented with easy to assimilate,(for a non-questioner), contrived and manipulated, storybook fantasies regarding life and death and everything in between. I knew quite early that what I was being told, was not quite accurate or truthful. I kept my knowing quietly to myself, and somehow knew life would teach me exactly what I needed to know. It has. Big teachings about life, death, spirituality, truth, love have come with this wild ride. 
Life has given me many opportunities to live differently, gain fresh new perspectives, and learn a new, deeper, more expansive version than what was impressed upon me so very long ago. 
Recently I heard  my guidance say to me; "Heaven isn't just for old people." I laughed out loud. No, it is not. Heaven, in and of itself is so much more vast than what I was presented with in my youth, my culture and the religion I was raised in. Life does not go in a linear fashion. Young people die. Their spirits live on. Heaven, the afterlife, the many realms and dimensions where our souls  learn and live on after physical death are real. 
Not only do our souls live on, but our loved one's in spirit, are always with us, alive in our hearts, and minds as energetic beings. They continue to love and help and many of them have a vested interest in our well-being. I knew this before, now I know it without a doubt. I have been the witness and recipient of many miraculous connections of simple and profound love from Heaven.  
Heaven is all around, it is within and without. It is vibration fueled by intense love that is created by our soul's destiny and journey through time and space. As I grow and learn and heal  through the tragic loss of my young son, I am opening more to the love that heals all, and the vibrant spirits that live on. Heaven is everywhere and our loved ones are surely always with us.

As we traverse this time and space together, I look forward to assisting you, with the utmost reverence and respect for all involved, in your quest to connect with loved one's in spirit. I look forward to expanding my own personal heart awareness of Heaven and of life on Earth, through loss, through adversity, through deepening and widening my courageous heart, through evolution of our perspectives, and mostly through the healing power of LOVE. 
Heaven isn't just for old people and Earth isn't just for young people! At our core, we are all timeless, ageless beings. There is more to come on that front...

So much new life and possibilities abound when you open yourself to your wild, crazy, unique Self. Take in the love and support, learn more about your Soul and the adventures that it has brought to you and see what unfolds. We are in this together.

Have a blessed day.

Mary


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II