New Moon Uncondtional LOVE
Hello Fellow Travelers,
I wish you so much LOVE. What better way to celebrate LOVE than to look up at the stars and know that no matter where you are in your life, there is someone, somewhere who really LOVES you. What better way to celebrate LOVE than to take a time-out and listen for the internal love messages that are always trying to get your attention.
We put so very many conditions on our love as humans, and for one day in time, I ask that you suspend your conditions on love- being loved, loving, loving enough, not having love, loving too much, questioning love... and be condition-less with LOVE.
Sit, stand, walk, run, or do ritual and ceremony in some condition-less love energy.
The sun and the moon are aligned in just the right way today, for you to have this condition-less moment with LOVE. And you will discover something magical. I promise!
The moon is new- meaning dark and hidden, like your internal voice of LOVE. Now is the perfect time for internal listening and LOVE invoking.
We put so very many conditions on our love as humans, and for one day in time, I ask that you suspend your conditions on love- being loved, loving, loving enough, not having love, loving too much, questioning love... and be condition-less with LOVE.
Sit, stand, walk, run, or do ritual and ceremony in some condition-less love energy.
The sun and the moon are aligned in just the right way today, for you to have this condition-less moment with LOVE. And you will discover something magical. I promise!
The moon is new- meaning dark and hidden, like your internal voice of LOVE. Now is the perfect time for internal listening and LOVE invoking.
The voice you are listening for is the eternal and timeless part of you that really is the most important part of your journey. She/He needs some attention so that She/He can share with you messages of love, feelings of love and point you in the direction of synchronistic experiences of love.
Stop, Listen and Invoke the most healing powers you posses. LOVE.
No matter what is going on in your life, and no matter what your present experience is, LOVE will make it better. LOVE will keep you safe, when you are afraid, LOVE will calm your heart, mind and body. The kind of LOVE I speak of is the unconditional variety of love. Pure, flowing, everlasting, always there, never runs out, love. Heaven and Earth are combined by YOU. You are a rich and delightful combo of Divine and Human, and your super powers are LOVE and you got so much of it, because you are LOVE.
No matter what is going on in your life, and no matter what your present experience is, LOVE will make it better. LOVE will keep you safe, when you are afraid, LOVE will calm your heart, mind and body. The kind of LOVE I speak of is the unconditional variety of love. Pure, flowing, everlasting, always there, never runs out, love. Heaven and Earth are combined by YOU. You are a rich and delightful combo of Divine and Human, and your super powers are LOVE and you got so much of it, because you are LOVE.
Take a time out, look up at the sky, either during the day or night, give thanks for your life and give thanks that you are made of LOVE and LOVE lives in you and LOVE is talking to you!
The best part is what happens after you stop and listen and invoke love...you will not be able to stop it from showing up for you! In exactly the ways you need it, in exactly the right time. You will feel it, you will confirm it, you will know it and you will get it!
Unconditionally of course!
Before I close, I will share with you my unconditional love story of the day...to inspire you to believe MORE in LOVE.
On Valentine's Day I was feeling sad. I am in a time of bereavement so sadness is a constant companion, yet sadness does not own me. I like to believe LOVE does. I am actively grieving and using this time to "heal in love." Love is the balm I apply daily with great care and awareness. It is not an easy road, yet I am learning so very much about the nature of the beast of Life. Everything is better with LOVE. And, the simpler the better! Because sometimes humans (myself included of course) can really get tripped up on what love is, as I mentioned at the beginning of this blog.
I was feeling BIG FEELS, Big emotions, as those who have walked the conscious path of bereavement may know. I went on my walk (my internal guidance suggested this- or rather pushed me out the door) and asked for signs of love.
I got them so quickly. The sky was brilliant blue, there were more white feathers (signs of love from my son Brandon) on my path than I could count. I finally picked up the fluffiest one and a few feet ahead was a hand made heart. Colored by the hands of a child, no doubt.
My heart soared with LOVE so big that the sadness melted and the gratitude replaced it. I received the perfect gift from UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
My son, Brandon, loved to give handmade cards for every occasion, he was unconditional in the LOVE he shared with others, and with life, and still is! I am blessed beyond blessed to know and live and be a part of such unconditional LOVE. I lived it when he was with me on Earth and taught him what UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is. I get to participate in it now. LOVE made everything better!
My heart soared with LOVE so big that the sadness melted and the gratitude replaced it. I received the perfect gift from UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
My son, Brandon, loved to give handmade cards for every occasion, he was unconditional in the LOVE he shared with others, and with life, and still is! I am blessed beyond blessed to know and live and be a part of such unconditional LOVE. I lived it when he was with me on Earth and taught him what UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is. I get to participate in it now. LOVE made everything better!
There is never really any conditions on love anyway. That is the collective message of this New Moon and Solar Eclipse. LOVE is LOVE. It is an energy and fuel and when we are thinking we are putting conditions on it, we are really just clogging up the pipes and shorting ourselves out of BIG LOVE. Best to give up the conditions and LET LOVE TAKE OVER. It will eventually.
Have a blessed and holy New Moon Solar Eclipse Day.
Love,(only the unconditional kind)
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment