The Bottomless Prayer
Hello Fellow Travelers,
As I head into the time of year where stillness and quiet reign, I want to share with you with a prayer.
It is not a prayer of words. It is more a place. To access it, see below.
This prayer came to me to assist me through the darkest and most difficult of times. Approaching the time when one year ago, my youngest son was killed, is indeed a time of would-be pain and sorrow and loss. I am taking this time for my own inner healing, I am completing my one year of bereavement and am entering into year two. The year of more Healing in LOVE. I honor that the reason I grieve so hard is that I love so very deeply. In preparation of this coming time, I have been gifted a prayer.
It is called the Bottomless Prayer. It is discovered, opened, and allowed access to, by uttering a simple "Help me God (angels, divine, spirit, The All, Higher Power). Help me and forgive them, forgive me, forgive all of life, Forgive everything and everyone."
This prayer came to me to assist me through the darkest and most difficult of times. Approaching the time when one year ago, my youngest son was killed, is indeed a time of would-be pain and sorrow and loss. I am taking this time for my own inner healing, I am completing my one year of bereavement and am entering into year two. The year of more Healing in LOVE. I honor that the reason I grieve so hard is that I love so very deeply. In preparation of this coming time, I have been gifted a prayer.
It is called the Bottomless Prayer. It is discovered, opened, and allowed access to, by uttering a simple "Help me God (angels, divine, spirit, The All, Higher Power). Help me and forgive them, forgive me, forgive all of life, Forgive everything and everyone."
I( do believe Forgiveness is the Key to Access, and I also know that you do not have to "understand" forgiveness to acces this Miraculous Healing Mega Energy.)
What happened when I continued to speak this prayer is that a giant and unending place where all prayers that have ever been said, in all areas of time, in the deepest of despair and the highest of joy, became visible, visceral to me.
The prayers work their healing magic tirelessly, in communion with whomever connects with this prayerful "place." It is the place where saints and sages and everyday people, mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, from all place and time have put hours and hours of devotional divine essence together in prayers to form a deep and endless, eternal, bottomless pit of soft, viable, potent prayers.
The pit is the kind that holds you and loves on you and heals you from that which may be too painful to speak. And, there is no pain too small or too big for the bottomless prayer place. So it's more like the bottomless ocean of unconditional Love. But different. It is a prayer with no beginning and no end. It is testament to what the human heart is capable of. It helps you breathe deeply and sigh relief, it holds you and comforts and brings deep, deep wound healing.

I will indeed be writing more about this Bottomless Prayer and all of it's Power. Until then please sit, ask for help, invoke the key of forgiveness, and fill yourself up with the Essence of Eternal Healing.
I will indeed be writing more about this Bottomless Prayer and all of it's Power. Until then please sit, ask for help, invoke the key of forgiveness, and fill yourself up with the Essence of Eternal Healing.
You are held in love, light and the Bottomless Prayer.
"The kind of praying that is so deep and constant that its affects are felt for generations---time across time---this prayer leaps across time lines to go where it is needed. It penetrates the most hardened hearts and brings peace and healing to many. Prayers uttered and shouted and whispered and kept inside. Prayers of glory and prayers of pain." --an excerpt from The Bottomless Prayer. Mary D'Agostino
Comments
Post a Comment