June Message of Love

Hello Fellow Travelers, 

June. The Month of Love. Marriages. Spring into Summer. Gemini. Sagittarius. New Moon. Full Moon. Endings. Graduations. Beginnings. Commencement. Anniversaries. Completion. Rest. Re-set. 

What energies does June conjure for you?  

Here, in my humble abode and in the Heart of Gaia, the messages of June are coming forth and wanting to share with you, the ripe possibilities. What would life be without possibility and movement? 
What is moving in your life right now? What possibilities are on the horizon?
June is time to stop, re-asses and slow to completion. There is a whole lot of energy that is completing. The Spring energy completes and the turn of the summer spiral begins.  We are now in a whole new place and time. Slowly the term has ended and new life is upon us. We are in that time now. The slow stop of the Ferris Wheel of Life, before it begins again. 
I wish you well. I wish you peace. I wish you the place in which the completion happens and the new begins. I wish you an awareness of that place. What might you create for yourself in that place--the uncomfortable, yet inevitable place of completions. 

There is much work to do for the creative soul. There is much upward turning to be had. Rest and retreat in the place of completions.  Movement will have it's way with you, in no time! 
Possibility is right there. Say goodbye to that which is completing. Waste no time. Take a time out of time for the next three weeks to say many blessings. Speak your prayers for your future. Release the past. Become ONE with what was and what is fading away. Reach the moment of completion where the ending turns fruitfully into a beginning. 

I wish you well in this Journey of completion... of a time... a learning...a high note...a low note...a belief...a way...a story...

I wish you well in looking forward to the horizon that is staring you in the face, imprinting your Heart and reminding your Soul. 

June. The month of Love.
Always love.
Have a blessed week.

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II