An Important Message

Hello Fellow Travelers,
I will be sending more messages for awhile. I want you to know that you are not alone. You have a place of love, peace and healing here. You are heard, you are listened to and you are held in the loving arms of the divine, here at Heart of Gaia. You matter.
Many of you are highly sensitive, sacredly inspired beings of love and light and may be feeling highly charged emotions right now. Know you are not alone. Feeling is healing. Feeling your emotions, letting them run through you, write, walk, exercise, cry, and take very good self care, are all in order. You may also be feeling the charged fear of others. Be sure to clear yourself often by taking deep breaths. Inhaling peace, exhaling fear. 
You are safe. Find the safe places within and stay in the safe places. Find the safe places without and stay there. 
We have experienced a great shift collectively and personally. The enrergy around us is also highly charged. All that I teach about clearing and sheilding your enregy is important right now. Taking good self care, feeling your feelings, writing in a journal, reaching out to those who you know will listen, feeding your body and mind nourishing foods, being in nature, and refraining from the news or any other entity that feuls fear are all good advice right now.
And there is more. All that you may have learned over the years, all the spiritual practices, heart healing, personal growth, and inner work, all must be turned on high. If you have not yet jumped on the "LIVING IN LOVE and GROWING YOUR SOUL" bandwagon, now is the time. If you have and are a seasoned light worker and love grower, then by all means, strengthen your light and share your love, you are needed!
These times are times of great waves of energy. Sometimes these waves are overwhelming. Stay in the wave of love by practicing inner centering, calming breathing, and many minutes a day - strengthening your light. What I say here may be second nature to you or you may not really know what I am talking about. That is why I am here, upping my offers.You are welcome in this sacred space to be a comfort and light unto yourself and each other!
Reach out to me. My hand is here for you. I am taking calls and holding space and busily preparing more. I have extended office hours and messages of peace and hope on my voice mail. 
Reduced private session rates for those of you who have financial need or will need extra time in session right now. Please, please don't hesitate to ask.
 "Practical steps to navigate these times" this will be an ongoing class/gathering. Date and time to follow. 
Prayer and meditation gatherings.
Open office hours for you to call, and recieve messages of strenth and hope.
Complimentary guided meditations for you, just let me know if you would like one and I will send it to your smart phone. 

You are not alone, I gather with you in spirit and in person here and via the airwaves. There is a channel of love that has opened wider and has a very strong energetic effect. This channel of love is has come to greet us during times of great change. This channel of love is divine in quality, is unconditional in nature and is fueled with grace. It is also fueled by many many prayers for a kind, peaceful, tolerant, compassionate world. This channel of love has always been there, but for some reason, many humans have decided to ignore it, or rush past it, or choose other channels. This channel reaches for you, join it. Feel it now, running through you. It is the healing channel of unconditional love. The channel holds you, as I hold space for you, the channel soothes, comforts and lifts you up so you may see past the fear channels. These are the times we have been preparing for.
Please reach out via email, phone, text. Come see me. Join in with others, either here or in your family, community, who also seek to live in the strong and potent channel of love, partake in my offerings and lets heal and grow in love!
Peace and blessings,
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II