Did you know?

Hello Fellow Travelers, 

Did you know that you are so loved? Did you know that with every love reading and love message I send out, you are receiving actual, real living blessings?
Yes, you are. I know that some of you can feel it and some can not. It matters not whether you feel the love messages or not, they are coming your way. Often.
I started sending out daily love messages this past summer. I wanted to counteract the heavy energy of fear. I know that love does counter fear, and I also know that it takes action, true grit and patience. It takes clarity and focus and a lot of stamina, especially right now!

During this heavy time, I will continue to send love messages. I will continue to hold sacred space for those needing inspiration and hope, via sessions, spiritual direction, classes, gatherings, teaching Reiki, practicing Reiki, and helping you strengthen your light in ways that best suit you.
I will continue to send out love through mediums that are clear and easy channels for love to speed out where needed. Emails and instagram (maryldagostino) is how you will now be receiving love messages. Maybe a twitter or two @heartofgaia. 

Heart of Gaia and I will not be posting to facebook for the time being. Please be sure you are signed up to receive messages via email (go to www.marydagostino.com and sign up) or instagram- add the app or go online and I am easy to find maryldagostino. Both are very easy and are clear and direct channels. 
Call or reach out if you need an instant message. I have recorded messages on 970.988.5090. If you want you own personal 5 minute meditation, contact me and I will send you an audio- easy to add to phone or computer. 
Assisting you through healing words, and healing energy through a clear and active channel is so very important. I do want to stay connected, so be sure to note this change, and tell your friends. 
I want you to know without a doubt that you are a sacredly inspired being, who is love at your core. I want you to feel it and know it, I want you to honor your nature, and give plenty of room to all of yourself right now. To feel, to heal, to question, to cry, to be joyful, and to gather with others, who will love you in kind. 
There is a lot of upheaval and upset out in the world and it will continue. There is also a lot of very loving people out there and that will continue to be necessary. 
Seek out that which helps you feel better, calmer, grounded or is soothing and healing for you. Seek out what you might be needing for you at this time. And this part is very important--do not shut down or deny your anger and fear, instead, let it be there, acknowledge it. What I recommend is that you tell it to someone who you know will listen, move your body and imagine the fear and anger are releasing, let your body shake- as it may do naturally, write down your anger, burn it, hit a pillow, let it dissipate and fill yourself up with love. You can move through this and meet love. Love is everywhere. 
I hope you hear my love messages and are guided home. Into your own heart. And I hope you know without a doubt, that you are not alone, you have many angels and guides and helping spirits, in body and in the realms of divine help. (not always seen with the naked eye, but felt just the same). 
Heart Smile!
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II